size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy
08-27-2022, 01:18 PM
[Image: hz7imO.png]

They nearly jumped out of their proverbial tree when the voice shouted to him. His fur spikes along his spine. Did she have to yell so loudly? The ocean still roared in their ears, making any noise secluded... Which said a lot. She was loud. Much too loud. If they could hear her shouting over their unpopped ears... Yeesh! Still, the wolf did jump. They gave a startled gasp, cat-line in gesture as they placed their paws together and leaped upward. It was a short little jump but still. That meant something.

Fur still sticking up, they turned to her. "I... ahem. Yes" Fine, they could be nice. For now. She was offering to help, and the smell of meat was rather... tantalizing. They faced her, their pale eyes not lingering on the food she had. Other wolves could be defensive and territorial around food and concerning food "I do need directions" Their voice was expressive but neutral in gender. Light and forced at the same time. Time to play, they supposed, another round of 101 Introduction to Socializing! "thank you, madame."

Bexley glanced back the way they had come. "I washed ashore with no 'shore' way of knowing where I am..."

[Image: 43232171_WlWs5QAvWMl3FOA.png]
BEXLEY IS GENDERFLUID
they doesn't give a crap what you identify them as