An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantPride - DemisexualChristmas 2019
08-27-2022, 01:34 PM

Sota couldn't help but take a moment to wonder where his own family might be these days. His parents hadn't been all that young when they'd had him and it wouldn't be much of a surprise if they were no longer around, a thought that didn't necessarily settle well with him but it wasn't like he hadn't thought of the possibility before. He hadn't reunited with any of his kin since he came to these lands. That life he'd been born into seemed so far removed from where he was now. Still, he hoped they were faring well if they were still around.

His thoughts were somber but not unwelcome for such a day. Some days like today were simply suited for more serious moments of contemplation, and that didn't bother him. He tilted his head toward the castle in the distance and found himself grinning. It really was a lovely home they'd found. At first, when they'd moved across the Bifrost he hadn't been so sure about uprooting but now he knew the decision had been a good one. He could think of no place better to lay his head at night, and no better wolves to call his family. "That's a sight I'd like to see. Maybe once the rain stops we'll even see a rainbow." It'd be a much-welcomed sight; he could already practically see it now, arching high over the castle.

He shook a few stray raindrops from his face, giving a little stretch of his forelimbs. "Walk me for a little bit longer? I'd like to get a better look around." They could walk along the top of the ridge and leave it mostly undisturbed while still getting a good look at the sun-bleached bones that were erupting from the soil everywhere they seemed to look.

Sota has a male bamboo lemur companion named Kaito, he's sometimes nearby but usually only if stated!