An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipAll Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
Ooh La LaOverachieverSnake EyesHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeancePride - Bisexual
Mammoth Hunter
08-27-2022, 01:35 PM
Cy had a thing for exploring and Kuroki found it within his gracious heart to accompany her on an expedition of sorts. Not cause he wanted to get out of the house, why'd he wanna do that? No way. Unthinkable. Anyway, the swim to the isle had been easy enough, he was a long and leggy boy, and it was a short enough crossing from one landmass to the other. Water still dripped from his coat as he bounded about the place, following Cyanide like the annoying shit he was, being no help at all and even more of a hindrance as she no doubt attempted to take in their surroundings.

In short he was talking shit, nothing new there.

"I dunno what it is about guys from the Armada but they really just have such tiny dick energy, I almost feel bad for them." And he was earnest about it too, his tone softening as his expression drooped a little. It wasn't a problem he could relate to, not to brag. Heh.

He scaled his way up a set of stairs, taking them several at a time with long strides. Knowing Cyanide she was looking at his bum again, she was welcome to anyway.

[Image: jCtsUWy.gif]