Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
08-27-2022, 03:13 PM
((Set before the challenge))

Recluse was still getting used to the idea of Eraithus taking the kids, she trusted him with them of course, trusted him with their lives but she couldn't stop the anxiety that bubbled up in her chest as she watched him take their kids off that evening, she was making sure she got to spend alone time with each other their children and today was Imp's day and she knew she had to swallow down that desire to rush out after his siblings and drag them all back to the den.

Instead Recluse took a deep breath, trying to reign in her racing heart before she would look down at her little boy, and give him a soft smile. They were stood at the mouth of the den the family shared having just wished Eraithus and the others off for whatever it was they'd get up to today. "It's just you and me today, what did you want to do?"

"Speech"

[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.