size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf
08-27-2022, 03:20 PM

Ma was sad.

He could tell. While very happy that they were all getting one-on-one time with Ma and Pa, Imp still felt bad for her. Someone precious to her died, and nobody was really talking about it. They all seemed to avoid the name Kali and tiptoed around Recluse. Even as a child, he could tell something was wrong.

"I get to pick?!" He burst out, bouncing to all fours with a wag of his tail. The sadness didn't seem to leave Recluse's eyes even if she looked at him lovingly. Imp thought for a moment before deciding. Maybe it would make Mama happy... "can I see Kali?" But make it his idea.

The little guy puffed his chest out as if flustered. "I met, like, Ichor and Macabre. Widow and Ghoul too" And yet "I never got to meet Kali" He hung his head, frowning "c-can I see where she is? So I can go and talk to her sometimes?" That's what a family did, right? Talk to each other? Even if they were gone?

Imp looked hesitantly up at Recluse, wondering if his offer was too much for his mother. It was part curiosity and innocence, and a desire to make her happy.

"he speaks"