Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
08-27-2022, 04:31 PM

He was polite. If Recluse wasn't a sceptical wolf she might have thought him blindingly so, though she was willing to put some stock in his earnestness for now at least, always easier to keep her sceptisism to herself. The Hallows, that was right, she tucked that name away in her mind, though she still wished she could remember the name of the giant woman who'd answered her call all those lifetimes ago. "I remember the Hallows, I once spoke to the alpha at the time." She kept her tone light, a little appologetic as she added: "Unfortunatly I've forgotten her name." The woman had been older than her then, she'd been quite young and determining age had been significantly harder for her, she wondered if the woman even still lived and made sure to keep herself open to the possibility of that news, if Artorias decided to share it, otherwise she did not imply anything else beyond the single meeting they'd once had.

She perked slightly at the mention of her cousin, so he'd spoken with Venom then? She would need to keep that in mind. Recluse nodded in response to the Aegis' comment on her preference for the night. "As much a force of habit as anything else, I spent some of my youth in Ashen and at the time my aunt often handled buisness at night, I simply saw no need to change what I'd grown used to." A true enough statement, Deathbelle had kept Ashen nocturnal when she'd been a member. If Artorias was more familiar with her condition he no doubt would have some suspecions about her preference for the dark but she'd not admit her weaknesses like that outright to a stranger. "As for me and my pack I am certainly always open to helping you sate your curiosity, though I hope you'll understand there may be some secrets I am not at liberty to share." There was a slight flirt to her voice, easily slipped in to her words, she was hardly a stranger to this dance. If he bit, well all the better but if he shut it down then no harm done.

His gift though, well that did manage to catch her a little and Recluse's brows shot up, she graciously accepted the bottle, she'd had little enough time for drinking. As, up until recently, a single mother and alpha she'd had to do her best to keep her wits about her but she couldn't deny that she'd been interested in drink for some time and the idea of it helping to give her a moment of respite from her grief... Well it was a downright tempting prospect, but one for later. "I must admit Mr. Carpathius, you've left me at a bit of a disadvantage. I'll have to make sure we return the kindness in time."

"Speech" Think

Art by Ulfeid3
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.