Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
08-27-2022, 05:12 PM

Recluse's heart was breaking all over again, she lay down to gently kiss at Imp as he rushed up to comfort her, she was just full of so much love for her children and despite the inherent sadness of the situation, there was something comforting in the way her son so clearly just wanted to help her. His questions though... They gave her pause, she wasn't sure how to answer that. "I don't know." She finally answered. "We can talk to her if you want but I can't know if she can hear us."

"There was a winter, before you were born where those that went far away came back for a few months, but they didn't get to stay." She explained slowly, the long winter had left a scar on her mind even if it hadn't scared her physically. "But they didn't always know what had happened here while they were gone, I'm not sure if Kali would hear us. But we can try if you want." She lifted herself. She could take him to his sister's grave if he wanted. She smiled down at him, giving him another kiss. "I have you, your siblings and your father." She reassured him. "You can not be alone and still miss someone." It was a simple explanation, of course, one made easy for him to understand she hoped.

"Speech"

[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.