size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
08-28-2022, 10:45 AM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn perked up as the man stated he was looking for a way to catch a couple of the goats. He asked if she was hungry and she nodded. "Yes, I was debating about going after a goat myself but I have never had much luck." She was swift and agile and could match the goats speed and agility but not their stamina and having such a light build holding onto prey that size and killing it without risking a fall made hunting them more of a dream than reality. "I'd be happy to help for a portion, just enough to fill my belly and maybe make a few morsels of jerky." She followed him over to the sapling as he tested it. Turning her head she ducked her muzzle inside the hide pouch slung over her shoulders and pulled out some leather cordage. "Here, if this helps you're welcome to it." She'd mainly used it for snaring and strangling rabbits but it was thick and strong so maybe it could be used for the goats.