size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
08-28-2022, 06:57 PM

Kotori raised his head, a scent in the air sticking out as it grew closer and then a form coming with it.  It had been a long time since he’d seen his nephew and he’d certainly grown and changed in appearance.  He’d paid little attention to the boy when Arc was still in the armada.  Kotori had been more interested in his own little piece of the world than any kids younger than him.  Between the scent and markings that resembled Aslatiels, the horned wolf could easily figure out the relation.

It seemed that the boy hadn’t noticed him for a bit but after Kotori watched him for a moment the boy looked at him and offered a simple greeting. “Arcturus I take it?” The other pup had folded ears if Kotori recalled correctly.  Kotori dipped his head in a polite nod, noticing how the boy had gotten the same height as dad and some of his other siblings.  

“I’m Kotori Fatalis, your uncle.  I was looking forward to meeting you at some point.  Did I interrupt you at anything?”  Time to get to know his nephew and see how he’d grown.  

"Kotori Fatalis"
[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]