size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
KatG6

OverachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
08-29-2022, 07:44 AM
Albion’s features resembled a crushed can as Chimera spoke, how could he not have thought the way he did when his father sent away his sister without a word? He’d been taken completely off guard when Scylla told them she wasn’t returning to Fenmyre with her brothers. Albion could scarcely believe his father didn’t understand, and as was observed he felt the boiling anger grow within. Pale brows furrowed as he stared up at his father. They would have been eye to eye, but Chi caught him lying and sulking. He claimed there was nothing more important than family, but it certainly didn’t seem like it with him sending his daughter off to the opposite side of the world. He didn’t even know if he should answer his father’s first question. How could he not realize that not consulting him in such a matter would lead to this? His mother told him of a time before his birth, when his parents were still a part of Ashen’s pack. How his aunt had sent Siren away without talking to Chimera. He had nearly been in the exact situation and yet his father still felt justified.

"How can you say that?” Albion spit, ignoring the touchy feely part about a father caring for all of his children. "I could have stayed, but I didn't. I came back because that’s what you wanted. Even though every step I took from her was torture.” The young man growled deep in his chest, the emotions rising in him. Seething hot anger threatened to boil over. "If family is so important why do I need to learn to be alone? What point could that possibly prove?” He couldn’t take it anymore and Albion lifted himself to his massive paws. He could stay still anymore, there was a volcano erupting within him. "You just get off to how much power you have over me.”

Albion couldn’t even look at his father anymore and he turned away from the large man before he lost control of himself. He was sulking yes, he was absolutely being a baby, but surely it was better than him succumbing to the deep dark anger that enveloped his breast.

"Albion Baskara Klien"