size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 4 Worship
08-29-2022, 02:49 PM

Engrossed in his inspection of the plant and trying to figure out a way to move it, he didn't hear the approach of the stranger until he was practically on top of him, the hello the only thing that had made the boy realize he wasn't alone. He slowly turned around, seemingly lifeless eyes staring at the stranger, a tilt of his head as he looked at the larger male. He was older, clearly. Much older than himself. He considered ignoring the male and going back to his side of the border, unsure if the male was friendly or if it was some sort of trick. But then...“Examining the flowers, huh? They’re pretty, aren’t they? Are you hoping to bring some back closer to your pack?” Phantom's ears perked up a little more, glancing between the flowers he was looking at, and the stranger. Finally, he decided to answer. "Yes," His voice was monotone. Almost lifeless. Robotic. He didn't talk a lot, but even if he did, it's just how his voice sounded. "I don't know what they are, but I want to move some to my side of the border so I can test them."

He circled around the cluster of flowers that grew in the crevices of the rocks, gently lifting a piece with a paw so as not to accidentally rip it from the ground. "They grow too close to the ground. I don't know how to lift them without hurting the roots." He frowned, turning to look at the stranger for a moment, "Do you know what they're called? Or what they do?" Might as well ask, right? If the guy didn't know, then Phantom would simply have to test them after they were transplanted and settled in.

WC: 951/1,500

"Phantom"