Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
08-29-2022, 03:29 PM
Wren couldn't help but quietly laugh. Not at the girl in particular but at the whole 'miss' part. "You don't have to call me 'Miss Wren' " The Warden pointed out kindly, smiling and eyes twinkling "I'm not much older than you, Zoey. We can be friends, you know. Even if I'm teaching you a few hunting techniques." Some alphas could be standoffish. Mean even. Refusing to associate and be friendly to those 'lower' than them.

Her eyes squinted with interest at Zoey's answer though. "I'm guessing these humans build the ship we live in?" she prompted the girl to give a theory or two "well since you know Boreas animals... Can you tell me what prey animals we can find in the Pines?" Even if Zoey hadn't been living here long, it was a fair question and logical. She could smell the air and guess too! "let's start with small prey. We'll do a small hunt today. If you sniff you can find a trail easily here. You can take the point, and I'll support you. Sound good?"

Any questions? Wren wanted to ask but withheld. It seemed almost too Abaven. Hunting was a natural instinct and she wanted to see how Zoey would perform without instruction.

"she speaks"

put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me