An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
08-29-2022, 04:08 PM

Azure did not miss the change in Hana's body language at his news, though it brought him no enjoyment to see her happy for him. Sparrow was still fresh in his mind and bitterness drove him at every turn. "Right, I should have realized that you'd be so pleased. I'm finally an equal with Sparrow, after all. You've finally got your alpha, still twisted around your paw where I have always been but now with extra bragging rights." He scoffed, a cloud of condensation billowing out from his nostrils into the cold mountain air.

The words were a bit crueler than they should have been, but was Azure wrong? He didn't think so - Hana had been a gold digger for most of her life, literally bred and raised to expect as much. It did seem she always ended up cozying up to the wolves in power more often then not, and before his promotion, Sparrow had a higher station then he had as the sole leader of her pack. It made all too much sense, his paranoia told him.

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.