gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Pride - Gay (MLM)The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
08-29-2022, 04:20 PM
Fortunately, they didn't have to wait for long at all for someone to answer their call. The female that approached them had an undeniable air of importance yet she approached them carefully, something Spirit appreciated, both for his sake as well as Gloom's. He dipped his head in respect to the stranger though immediately his attention fell on Void, who followed close behind her. It was hard, even with his nerves, to keep a smile from suddenly appearing. Seeing their mother only made the expression widen, and he allowed himself a moment to sink into her embrace before it was concluded and he straightened himself properly again. He didn't mind being introduced by her - it saved him from the potential embarrassment of stammering over his words.

Of course he hadn't taken into account that their mother couldn't read their minds and beyond introductions couldn't really speak for either of them. "Y-yes. I-I'm Spirit. T-thank you for... answering our call," he managed to squeak out. Trying to gather his courage, afraid if he hesitated too long that he wouldn't find his tongue at all, he forced himself to speak. "W-we - G-gloom and I - were hoping we might be allowed to stay here. W-with our family." Hopefully the Empress didn't see the two of them as weak, or liabilities; all he wanted was to be home with them, even if adjusting might be difficult. "I-I'm a novice healer," he explained in addition, hoping that mentioning one of his skills might make allowing him to join seem more appealing. He was hardly skilled but he knew the basics and he was willing to learn more, especially if it meant ensuring a place here alongside his family.

Spirit has a female strawberry Finch companion named Strawberry, who is almost always nearby.
He also is usually wearing a saddlebag if he's away from home.