size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy
08-29-2022, 05:27 PM
[Image: hz7imO.png]

Well, wasn't she a bitch? Bex didn't know whether to be amused or annoyed. They settled with indifference. If she persisted, they'd leave or applaud. Whichever came first.

"Sorry, love" Bex seemed unimpressed by her brief display of annoyance, lifting a paw to examine their nails briefly before lowering it "my mistake" Despite being loud, they had to admit she was a stunner "beautiful women tend to like formalities... My name is Bexley" They shrugged idly "and unless you can point me in the direction where I came..." They sighed, chuckling "well, I am not terribly keen on returning. No matter."

It hadn't been a very interesting place if they were tempted by drinking so easily! "This place will do for now" Lover's Mangrove? Huh. Perhaps she was passing by, or on her way to a special date. Hence the food "you do not need to help me if you have places to be" They added, attempting to return the politeness. Whatever that was worth. They fixed their pale eyes on her "but if you know of a fun time to be had somewhere, I'm all ears." They'd leave it up to Celeste to determine what 'fun' was. The wolves in Boreas could be fun or boring. They leaned on stiff right now.

Their head still pounded but... Ah, what did people say? A good hangover was cured with another, stronger, drink!

[Image: 43232171_WlWs5QAvWMl3FOA.png]
BEXLEY IS GENDERFLUID
they doesn't give a crap what you identify them as