Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodyDouble MasterPride - Bisexual
08-29-2022, 06:16 PM

"I shall try..."

Pyralis proved to be a good teacher, demonstrating instead of forcing her into a fight she would not win. It would be easy for the old woman to summon another pirate to beat some sense into Eden, but she was patient instead. She tried to roll her shoulders forward, feeling her fur tickling upward. Her neck felt odd but strangely thick from the fur. That was one. She raised her fur best she could, showing hackles. Two...

She tried to tuck her tail desperately but the short puff refused to really curl. She tried to square herself like Pyralis, forcing her legs apart to be solid in stance alone like the Sin had. She felt like a gust of wind would knock her off, but practice makes perfect. "Take advantage..." she frowned "you mean, fight dirty?" Eden was by no means a fighter but if it meant protecting those she cared about...

"So... throw dirt in eyes?" she had only seen this, for Ignis fought a bit more methodically and also brutally. He didn't need cheap tricks. She felt the earth below her paws and tried to imagine what it was like to toss it into someone's face.

"Speech"

AS HER OWNER...
ignis praetor is allowed in any thread, even ones marked private
baelfire, diablo, rivin and aresenn are also allowed due to being her children