size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Dream Weaver1KThe Ooze Participant
08-29-2022, 10:55 PM
It seemed the other male had some more clues to pick up on or perhaps a better memory because as soon as Arc greeted him he confirmed who he was and Arc gave a nod in agreement and stepped a bit closer now that he knew that this was someone that at the very least knew who he was. The odd familiarity made more sense after Kotori introduced himself, explaining that he was his uncle. It seemed that life had decided that the exact man he had just been thinking about meeting just so happened to be in the right place at the right time for him to do that. For a second he was a little surprised in the fact that Kotori had had been looking forward to meeting him, but he realized that his mother had probably mentioned him and his sisters in their conversations about her joining up with the man's future pack so it really wasn't all that surprising once he had the rationale behind it.

He gave a shake of his head when Kotori asked whether he had interrupted anything and replied, "No, not at all. I was just doing a quick patrol around the lake." He gestured behind him toward the pack that was waiting in the distance and explained, "Elysium is working on claiming this piece of land so I was just making sure the predators we drove off were still gone." He gave a little shrug and smiled softly. "Even if we're leaving it soon I figured I could at least make sure this project of sorts was finished before we left." Elysium had been a good home if a temporary one... which brought up his thoughts about the future and what he might do after this yet again. "Mom mentioned you were planing on making your own pack," he brought up conversationally, his gaze curious as he stood across from his uncle. "Is that true? Do you think you'll be doing that soon?"

"Arcturus Indarra"