size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
08-30-2022, 12:39 AM
Of the two potential members, the first seemed extremely reluctant, and Corbie was somewhat taken aback by her attitude about it. Corbie tilted her head but otherwise unruffled she inclined her head to the stranger. Tallulah. "Of course. I would never keep someone in a pack against their will. That would be immoral, to keep an innocent person trapped simply because they changed their mind after they had joined. We aren't a cult after all." She was wary of a wolf who professed not being interested in their lifestyle but wanting to join them anyway, but she would not turn someone away if they needed someplace to go. She couldn't know what else was going on in the yearling's life that she might need a temporary home. "I'll be happy to have you with us for as long as that may be."

Tyrfing's assertion that he would join them was a relief, really. He was a capable hunter, undoubtedly a capable guardian, and she knew him to be a level-headed and steady man. And all the better, he had experience with livestock. "Your experience will be very much appreciated, Turfing. We will be bringing a flock of icelandic sheep to support the pack, and I am sure many new members will not have that knowledge yet. You will be very welcome."

She flashed Mercury a smile of thanks for his support, and with no other wolves wandering over from the fight, she got down to business. "My plan is to lay claim to the range since Fireside vacated it, and thee orchard beside it. That will give us space for the stock, and the fruits for brewing and for the bees. Eventually I'd like to claim the river that borders the orchard as well, but that would be too much right now " She frowned thoughtfully; the clay from that river was worth making sure that no one could cut off the supply by laying claim to it, since most packs were not accustomed to allowing others use of their lands, but it would have to wait. "Being central to many packs in these lands will be a risk, but I believe it will pay off by allowing us to work more closely with more wolves than hiding."
unless otherwise stated, Corbie's kinkajou companion is with her at all times