size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022
08-30-2022, 01:27 AM

The donkey that he had mostly been ignoring and assuming would run off at some point did finally notice his presence near by... only to scare the shit out of him when he started talking and calling him out for being so close. Remus jumped and stumbled back a couple of steps, his ruby and emerald eyes wide and blinking with surprise as he looked up at the disgruntled hoofed animal. Never in a million years would he have expected the donkey to know how to speak to him—or, well, he supposed to know his language at least. He assumed other animals knew how to speak to others of their own species, but a donkey talking to a wolf was one of the wildest things he'd ever experienced. "O-oh, I uh... Sorry, I wasn't trying to sneak up on you or anything, I just uh..." Well, now he didn't exactly want to admit that he thought the donkey would run away from him now did he? "I was looking at some of the stuff that was buried over here." At the very least that wasn't a lie!

He backed up a bit to give the donkey some more space. It made him wonder briefly how many other animals that he'd usually consider prey animals could talk... but quickly abandoned the idea before he started wandering down some kind of existential crisis. "There's some interesting stuff out here, huh?" he asked just to make a bit of conversation while he picked up a few odds and ends that he thought he might be able to carry back to Ashen without it being too much of a hassle. He was curious about the donkey and how he had learned to talk to wolves and a whole number of things, but he knew he better be getting back to Maverick and honestly he was feeling a bit awkward after getting called out the way he had. "I'm Remus by the way... Maybe I'll see you around again sometime." With that he hastily took his leave, already considering how he was going to tell Maverick about this one without sounding like a lunatic.

"Remus Armada"