size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022
08-30-2022, 01:43 AM

A little snort of laughter escaped him when Maverick mentioned how the Empress chasing him through the trees was part of what brought him here and Remus genuinely tried to imagine the very proper, serious woman he had met briefly with Ike chasing someone through the forest. He didn't know Venom very well yet, but it was kind of hard to imagine her letting loose or having fun. He wanted to ask about it since it seemed Maverick knew her better than him at least, but it felt kind of awkward to ask about the Empress of the pack and the mother to his girlfriend like that—well, potential girlfriend, he supposed. They hadn't actually made anything "official" as of yet even though moving into a pack for her did feel pretty official to him.

With a chuckle at the whole train of thought, Remus got to his paws with a small shake of his head. "Well, I guess I should keep looking around so I can get used to the lay out of this place. It seemed smart to get comfortable here before I start exploring some of the near by lands." He was about to say his goodbyes and head on his way until an idea came to him and he gave Maverick a curious look, saying, "Hey, you seem like you like taking in the sights like I do... Want to do a little trip through some of the neighboring lands with me? No pressure or anything, but always good to travel with another set of eyes I feel like." Ike would probably go exploring with him if he asked and she was certainly always game for a hunt if nothing else, but he should get to know more wolves in the pack than just her so this seemed like a good chance to do that.

"Remus Armada"