size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodyDouble MasterPride - Bisexual
08-30-2022, 07:35 AM

"The offer is appreciated" However "but if I turn to someone else for this, he won't respect me. No, no... I think I need to drive the point across a bit more sternly. It's... something I need to work on, personally." The woman felt it was kind of Sparrow to try and get involved and make Ignis see reason, but... Eden did need to work on being confrontational. If she was to be a mother, she had to get used to seeing a plethora of emotions and do many, many things she did not want to do.

"It is hard to say" she added, knowing Sparrow was deflecting her own problems currently by focusing on her and Ignis "I want to believe he's capable of being both" She moved her paw down Sparrow's belly, revealing no emotion "but I will make him own his responsibility in this. I refuse to raise them not knowing their father." Whatever his insecurities told him, Ignis had indeed fathered them. She had been with no other men. None in the Plunder nor outside of it showed any romantic interest in her anyway.

Eden leaned back, removing her paw. "You are in the early stages, but... you are pregnant." I'm sorry. She knew Sparrow was not the type to be bogged down with pups, or anything, for that matter.

"Speech"

AS HER OWNER...
ignis praetor is allowed in any thread, even ones marked private
baelfire, diablo, rivin and aresenn are also allowed due to being her children