ardent

the majestic devil fish

large water prey hunt for award! (4+ wolves)

Azure

"Break what can be broken"

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
08-30-2022, 01:54 PM

More hunters arrived and Azure's resolve to take down one of these ocean creatures intensified. With support, this should not be too difficult. He turned toward each stranger in turn and offered a quiet greeting, noticing suddenly that one of these wolves was not actually a stranger. The maned wolf had trespassed on his land before and had lost a fight to him. His instinct was to chase her off once more, but the scent of fireside had long faded from her pelt. He knew the pack had dissolved, this wolf had lost her ridiculous home. The threat level was low, and seeing as he had pirates to worry about, Az could not afford to cause drama here. "I think between the four of us we can manage it. I haven't seen a creature yet that isn't edible in some way or form."

Glancing at the cat, he raised a brow. "Can you swim?" Az had lived alongside another feline for most of his young life and did not judge nor doubt the creature's capabilities, but he vaguely remembered a distaste for water (along with a taste for seafood, which was ironic now that he thought about it.) Beginning to think about what positions could be assigned for each, he hoped the cat was prepared to get waterlogged. "I've been watching them, it seems they occasionally come into the rivers. I think our best chance would be to try to cut one off from the ocean. Maybe drive it up onto the shore if we can scare it enough. Does anyone else have any ideas?"

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.