gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipTreat 2019
08-30-2022, 02:41 PM

Memento Mori made her attempt to bring the other woman down. Her body had come up to rise over Claire’s own, though how effective pushing down on the slightly smaller woman was yet to be seen. Her mind was focused on one thing - a brief interaction of a spar that would give them a taste of what the other could do. Maybe it was silly, but as Memento Mori glided down the back of her opponent, whose balanced didn’t seem to be phased all that much in the least, she realized that Claire was going to completely slip past her. Her paws hit the earth and she turned back towards the other woman, speaking up calmly.

“Well done.” Meme told her. “I wasn’t expecting anyone to get past me so easily… but it seems you’re pretty skilled.” Her companions had backed off as well, sensing that the sparring interaction was over. They could have easily continued, but Memento Mori had felt Claire had already started to show her prowess. Meme had certainly been impressed. Slipping past an opponent in a spar wasn’t the easiest after all. And in a real fight getting behind your opponent could give you an advantage. Meme smiled, hoping that Claire wouldn’t mind the fight was short-lived.

-------------

1,579 / 1,500 Words

"Talk, 'Think.'

Unless ICly stated otherwise assume Memento Mori's companions, Jacques and Rein, are not with her.