An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

OverachieverCritical Attack!The Ooze ParticipantVengeanceSnake EyesMammoth Hunter
08-30-2022, 04:19 PM
Ezra nodded happily as Meme returned his greeting and then let her and Artorias chat about what brought her here and her desires for wanting to give pack life a try. He had been born and raised in The Hallows, but he could definitely understand how hard the transition could be from living on her own to joining up with a big group of wolves like this. He was glad that he could at least give her a little bit of familiarity with the fact that he and her other cousins would be here so she would have some kind of common ground to get started with. When Art ushered her into the pack so that they could walk and talk, Ezra followed suit, settling in on the opposite side of Memento from Art and matching their pace while he talked about the pack. Art explained the pack and their philosophy very well, as he usually did, so Ezra just settled in to listen as well, nodding in agreement occasionally. Even if Ezra wasn't exactly the diplomat type and didn't speak as eloquently as Artorias or his father, he was genuinely proud of where he lived and The Hallows as a whole—even if he wasn't as good at expressing it.

Eventually the conversation was turned over to him as Art asked him how he would describe The Hallows, making him bring his attention back to his best friend and his cousin. He thought it over for a moment before replying, "Well... It's like a family really." He glanced to Meme as he added, "Even when, like, my mom disappeared and my dad decided to leave it never really felt like I didn't have someone there to support me if I needed it... Well, maybe it did for a little bit, but that was just me being an angry pup." He chuckled and grinned and gave a small shrug of his shoulders. "I've lived here my whole life and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. Art is as much my brother as Emile is."

"Ezra Adravendi"