ardent

the majestic devil fish

large water prey hunt for award! (4+ wolves)

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
08-30-2022, 04:46 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn wrinkled her nose at the Armada wolf's confidence that everything was edible. She could think of a few exceptions to the rule but considering the goal was hunting now she kept her sassy remarks to herself. She noticed his recognition and she stared right back at him. She and Álarr had been exploring, showing nothing but respect to Armada's borders as they navigated their way around to head from east to west. For their respect they were attacked. Of course the Armada would swear up and down that they had been wronged and she was just a loner, always had been, probably always would be, so what weight could her words possibly carry?

She turned her focus on the task at hand, surprised he was even asking if anyone else had any ideas instead of barking at them like soldiers. Not that he'd probably listen to her anyway but may as well try. "I think we should try and grab them by the wings and drag them on shore til they die. I don't know where to bite on that thing to kill it efficiently in the water."