ardent

the majestic devil fish

large water prey hunt for award! (4+ wolves)

Birna

Loner

Master Hunter (249)

Master Fighter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022
08-30-2022, 04:48 PM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2022, 04:49 PM by Birna. Edited 1 time in total.)

Birna sat quietly in the sand, watching the strange creatures move back and forth. She crouched, head tilting slight as she tried to get a better look at them, realizing that their wide open mouths seemed to lack teeth and that whatever they were hunting she could not see it. Or perhaps they just swam like that?

Can you swim?

Birna nodded. "Quite well, actually. Though I can't say I enjoy getting wet there are prices to pay for a meal." She debated sharing her ability to shock prey but thought better of it. It was a secret she preferred to keep to herself and it would be disadventageous in this instance. Releasing a shock in the water or while her companions held onto the rays could result in them being shocked. No, this talent was not of much help in a pack hunt.

She quirked an eyebrow, turning to the purple eyed youth. "My kind? Boy, I grew up on the highest of mountains in the cold and snow. There were no bodies of water such as this, though I have my ways of slaying fish they are not suitable to this prey." She turned back to the older male.

"I agree, we'll need to cut it off from the ocean, if we can wait til one is at the shallowest point of the river we'll have a better chance of dragging it out. While I don't see a throat I'm sure it will bleed out all the same from its gills."

Speech