ardent

the majestic devil fish

large water prey hunt for award! (4+ wolves)

Azure

"Break what can be broken"

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
08-30-2022, 05:35 PM

Azure nodded, accepting each idea as having merit as it was posed (except Tyrfing's, to which he raised a brow but did not mock the younger man aloud.) With so many different hunting styles in the party, they would have a wide array of skills as well as backup plans if one wolf's method was not working. Everyone seemed to agree that getting the beast to shore was important - none of them could do a sustained underwater battle, for obvious reasons - and however it got there, surely it'd be simple to deliver a killing blow when it was beached. "Alright then. I'll admit that I'm not the strongest swimmer, I'm not quite agile. I'll go in first and try to spook the group further in towards the shore, the rest I assume we'll have to play by ear, but if anyone gets a chance to grab a wing then go for it. Good luck."

He manoeuvred himself to the tip of the long thin island and to the top of a half-buried boulder so he'd have some purchase from which to jump. To the side was an inlet where the ocean was corralled on both sides by the slender landmasses common in the delta. Taking care to wait until the creatures were well past his rock and moving inwards, he leapt to land with a splash in the water behind them to encourage them to drive forward where they would be effectively trapped. Of course, he couldn't cover the entire mouth of the river himself and so time was of the essence, the other wolves would need to move quickly to ensure the rays did not double back and escape past him.

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.