Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Critical Dodge!1KPride - PansexualOoh La LaSamhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
OverachieverUnderachiever
08-30-2022, 08:45 PM

Calico Jack folds his haunches, sitting down on the black sandy beach as Nico appears with a present. The pair have been mostly inseparable since they met and Jack comes out every day to invite the coyote pup into the pack lands. Some of the adults give them sideways glances but Jack doesn’t see anything wrong with being Nico’s friend so he ignores them and invites the pup in whenever he can. And being the coyote pup’s friend pays off in the form of knowledge and now… PRESENTS!

Tail lightly thumps the sand, as Nico gently puts the strange thing down and his eyes round as the pup inspects it, his tail thumping harder as the coyote pup offers the egg to him. Calico’s gaze roams over the strange thing, noting how the brown things seem to be twisted together and built in layers. He attaches the name ‘nest’ to the thing before adding ‘egg’ to the oblong object. Jack has so many questions, like what he is supposed to do with this ‘egg’ and why would he want a nest? Ah, but his friend calls out his name, pulling the pup’s attention back to his friend as Nico lays down the challenge.

Now, Jack might not know why he would want a nest or what to do with an egg but, if Nico is challenging him for it, the patchwork pup cannot turn him down. Eyes flash with delight as the pup says, “Alright Nico, I accept your challenge. But, when I win, you have to tell me what an egg is good for.” A smirk tugs up a corner of his mouth as he steps away from the nest, moving away so that it won’t get squished under their bodies. Squaring up with Nico, Jack drops his front end in a play bow and says, “I’ll even let you have the first attack!” Tail wags high in the air as Calico Jack prepares to spar with his friend.

Calico Jack vs Nico for Spar
Round 0/?
Size: Extra large
Build: Light
Skills: Intermediate Fighter & Beginner Navigator

"Calico Jack"