size
Small
build
Heavy
player
Silencien

Samhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
08-30-2022, 10:50 PM
As they both settled into the storm he looked up his fur somewhat soaked for a moment as they moved to settle near each other. Wasn't quite the view he hoped for however, he figured it was only for at most a day. Afterwards, they could go and catch something that was ended by the storm. He figured some might not have been as lucky to escape. The patchwork fur looking rather shoddy as he sat there. Both of them would only be able to see bits and pieces of the others fur due to the mud and debris soaked into their fur.

Ryzen sat waiting on his ears to stop ringing for a second as they had been abused and folded back by the harsh winds of the storm. In that last part he thought he was going to lose them for a moment. His ears folded inside out over his head as he started to work on pawing it forward

This had him leaning forward and reaching his paw forward and patting at his ear. His beans missing a few times as he didn't quite have a great dexterity with them when it came to finding the problem. His head against the floor as he continued with his left paw soon getting the first ear he could hear the weird pop as it positioned back to normal before starting on the other, he felt it was rude to keep the other waiting so he finally broke the silence. "My name is Ryzen, I suppose since we are stuck here for a while it's only fair to introduce myself. "

1572/1500