gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 4 Worship
08-30-2022, 11:25 PM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2022, 11:26 PM by Phantom. Edited 1 time in total.)

He had arrived though had been quiet the whole time. Watched from the shadows of the ship, his coat blending in seamlessly as he observed the alpha lady and the handful of others that were there. His Head tilted with every other word as he listened to news about a festival. Heck...he would have to somehow protect the handful of plants he had just started to cultivate for himself. It had been an arduous process, and he wasn't keen on someone messing them up and him not being able to do anything about it since he was too young. He frowned at the thought...he had tons of mint...but the other stuff that was harder to grow? He approached Wren in silence, peering briefly at Audra for a moment. Wren asked her about a nurse's station...was she a healer? Clearing his throat, lifeless eyes peered up at the alpha. "Are my plants going to get messed up? I worked hard to move some and grow them. I don't want anyone trampling on them." He said, monotone voice doing little to show how concerned he was. "Also, a scent work contest or something. I have plenty of mint that can be used." He glanced towards Audra again, "Does she work with plants? Does she know a lot?"

"Phantom"