An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
08-31-2022, 12:53 AM

Azure noticed the way the girl flinched at his tone, his own tattered ears pulling back slightly in acknowledgement. Gentler, then. He'd not spent much time around unrelated yearlings and this one seemed a bit more sensitive than his own - for good reason, it seemed. Az gave a thoughtful hum and then a low sigh as she explained her story, informing him in her typical open-book way of how her family had come to be on the run, and from whom. "Quite a burden for two wolves so young to share. Don't you think you are endangering your parents by not letting them know that evil wolves are after them?" His brow raised, the question not an accusation but merely posed to illicit thought. "There is strength in numbers. You should consider telling them so they might be prepared for the worst case scenario."

Azure had little experience with loners and had never been the type to be inviting wolves in like his kindhearted father had done all his life. If Lucette were an aged wolf aware of the risks and vehemently against the protection of a pack, he knew he'd never consider offering her sanctuary. For a child, however, - and one so fervently determined to keep safe the ones she loves - the Champion would be remiss to not leave the option open. "My pack is the Armada, we are nestled in the northern mountain Col not far from here. We have taken many homeless wolves under our wings, half a dozen of them running from enemies the same way you are now. We have yet to fail to keep our promise of protection to them and I am certain that the demons of your past would fall beneath us the same way countless others have. While we are large, we have space for many more. Including you, Bae-syl, and your parents as well."

He paused, regarding her calmly and doing his best to keep his tone level as to not make her feel forced or intimidated into the position. "We are known for our warriors, we have trained many of the most elite fighters Boreas has seen. You would be given the opportunity to learn to defend yourself, and your friend would be able to train under wise wolves with exceptional skill and experience. Teachers who could help to calm his rash impulses and ensure that he knows how to keep both of you safe without putting himself in harm's way unnecessarily. We could make use of your skills as well, we always find ourselves short on healers capable of keeping such a large number of wolves healthy."

"I will leave it up to you, to sleep on if you wish. I will not force you to come, I only wish to see you and yours protected and able to grow. If you decide it is something you'd like to try, call for me at my borders just west of the Battlefield. If you cannot get past your friend's youthful stubbornness and find a way to accept, I will not begrudge you for it."

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.