size
Small
build
Light
player
Joe

Pride - Bisexual
08-31-2022, 01:27 AM
After spending all of this time with Manea, Irilyth felt like she had gotten pretty good at predicting what the sizable fae was likely to do. She had anticipated Manea's abject dismissal of her hesitations and concerns, but what Iri hadn't been expecting was for her alphess to tighten her arms around her slim sides and roll with her so that she was now perched atop her lover's chest with Manea on her back beneath her. The golden blonde fae gasped at the sudden movement, raspberry red eyes blinking in surprise as she gazed down into Manea's love and lust drunk gaze, her aquatic eyes some of the most beautiful things Irilyth had ever seen. Manea's large, soft feline paws stroked down and around her supple hips, leaving tingles on Iri's skin wherever she touched and very nearly making her quiver in the larger fae's hold.

Manea insisted there was no mistake; she wanted Irilyth in this position, citing all of her loyalty and skill as a healer as her qualifications for obtaining the role. Each compliment bestowed to her made the diminutive fae's cheeks flush hot, the blush barely visible on her pale cheeks while Manea felt her up and praised her to high heaven. As if to prove her seriousness despite her drug-induced intoxication, Manea grinned up at her, and then Iri gave a sharp gasp when she felt one of Manea's leonine paws squeeze her ass, making her tail flag at the sudden burst of pleasure that Manea had coaxed. She was proving that the aphrodisiac was still in full effect, and Iri began to wonder just how long her drug would last—though she supposed she was going to be wrapped up in Manea for as long as it lasted, so she was about to find out first hand.

Still blushing and feeling oh so sultry and hot inside, Irilyth grinned down at Manea, her smile more shy in response to her lover's more dominant and salacious grin to her. Tiny golden paws tugged and claws pulled through the soft fur on Manea's chest, rubbing and stroking over her just to continue touching her in this intimate moment. "Manea..." Irilyth paused, breathing out a delighted sigh while her lover and former mistress' paws rubbed and groped over her rump and hips, not once stopping her feeling up of Iri during their conversation and it was clearly beginning to effect the smaller woman. "What you're giving me... it's far too much. No one has ever treated me the way you do, and... oh, gods...! I humbly accept, my Matriarch. Nothing would please me more than to continue to provide my skills to Elysium." Biting her lip to muffle a quiet whine when Manea's feline paw gave her shapely rump an especially firm squeeze, Irilyth slid her slender forelegs forward to wrap around Manea's neck, draping herself over her alphess and lover while she brought her muzzle to the violet fae's and placing a few tender, shy kisses to her lips and muzzle. Sandy ears folded to her head, a touch of embarrassment rising in her expression as another question dawned on her. "Does this mean I'd need to move out of your den now...?"

"Manea" & "Irilyth"