size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022WealthyOoh La LaBy the skin of my teeth
08-31-2022, 02:42 AM
Maverick had not been expecting there to be any jest, falsehood, or lie in Venom's words. When she'd spoken them, he'd seen nothing but sincerity and love in her sunset gaze. She'd never lied to him, not once in their entire time together. But still, he needed to know the words she spoke were the truth. If they were, then this would change their relationship forever. Their bonds would become adamant, unbreaking and unyielding even in the most trying and stressing of situations. He needed to know though. He needed to hear her say those words were true. As soon as he'd made his request of her, Mav felt his breathing stop, caught in his chest while he anxiously awaited her to reaffirm what she had just told him. There was some worry on Venom's face at first when he questioned her, but that worry soon turned to a wide grin, and the next thing Maverick knew, Venom was sliding her lithe, white-gloved legs around his neck to pull herself back to him until their lips locked once more.

Venom's response was poured forth to him through their kiss. On her lips and in her mouth, Maverick tasted her love, her faithfulness, her devotion and desire for him. He felt the bliss, the ecstasy, the euphoria she felt and that she in turn gave to him. The dire brute gave quiet murrs of delight while he kissed her back, his own giant paws resting on her lower back just above her waist, keeping her held in his arms while teal eyes closed and he gave himself up to her passion. Mav didn't know how long he was kissing Venom for, nor did it matter. He could spend his entire life kissing her and he'd die a happy man. The pair of lovers only finally parted once his lungs ached for air, the sky and snow brute gasping for air along with his queen of shadow and light. Dark teal eyes lost themselves in pools of liquid twilight once more. Gods, Venom had the best eyes in the world...! But if Maverick thought he was breathless from Venom's kiss, he was totally blown away when she began to speak.

Venom said the words again with just as much conviction as she had the first time. Hearing his name attached to the end of those words made his heart skip like a stone off the water. Maverick knew. Venom had told him once that she never said anything she didn't mean, never did anything she didn't think through. She was meticulous and calculating almost to a fault. That was how he knew she was telling him the truth when she said she loved him. Her dainty paw cupped his cheek, gazing into his eyes so close he could feel her every breath against his lips. She was certain now. And so was Maverick. One giant paw slid up the length of Venom's back from her waist up to rest on the back of her head, gently pulling her mouth back to his as he kissed her deeply and passionately. Teal eyes slid closed once more while he gave himself up to the passion they had kindled between them, the fire in his belly stoked and raging up once more. A quiet groan escaped him while he poured his love back into Venom through their kiss. But it wasn't enough. Not to tell her how much he loved her as well.

With his lover wrapped up tightly in his arms, Maverick shifted his weight and rolled them both over on the plush fur bedding, winding up on top of Venom while she settled on her back beneath him. Mav hadn't broken their kiss during the move nor had he separated their bodies yet, and only once he was holding himself above her did his muzzle leave hers, the giant wolf breathing hard and heavy again while he gazed down at the angelic face and hypnotic eyes of his beautiful Venom. His. The Empress was his and he loved her with all his heart. "I love you, Venom," he spoke back in a breathy, husky whisper, watching the way the candlelight flickered over the soft contours of her features, making the charcoal and snow fae appear almost ethereal beneath him. "You make me feel like no one else has. You brought me life I thought I'd never feel again." Holding Venom's gaze with his own, a little roguish, lovestruck grin played on his lips while the paw still holding her hip kept her steady while he slowly withdrew from her, sliding his own hips back with a heavy, pleasure-laden breath. "Now I'm certain too."

There was only one last thing Maverick needed to do—claim her and make her his, just like he had promised he'd do when she had finished. Watching her face so he could drink in all of her reactions in the moment, Maverick pressed his hips back into Venom's, sinking himself within her once again with a deep groan and a subtle roll of his eyes. His paw flexed over her hips, gently pulling Venom up to meet his steady rhythm of smooth, strong thrusts. He started in a way reminiscent to their first time together. Slow, sensual, yet strong and deliberate. Each movement was specifically tailored to rub Venom the right ways and make her feel everything all at once. Maverick was truly making love to Venom in this moment, conveying to her through their bodies how deeply and intensely he felt for her. If she wanted more, he would give her more. He would give her everything her heart desired for the rest of their days. But for now he maintained his steady rhythms, working his body with hers in familiar and deeply intimate ways, losing himself in her eyes while he gasped and moaned for her. "I love you, Venom..." he whispered amidst heated sounds of passion, his free paw moving to catch one of hers to hold against the bedding while he made her his. "My Venom..."

"Venom & Maverick"

As his mate, Venom may enter his threads not marked as Private.