An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
08-31-2022, 03:39 AM

The woman continued to be diplomatic, her words clearly chosen carefully or well rehearsed. Azure nodded his head, granting a shred of respect to the other alpha for her ability to remain neutral when clearly, there was the potential for bad blood. He said nothing to allude to Kotori's loss nor the Armadas feelings about it as a whole (after all, while he'd been granted the sole position of power temporarily, he had no intention of destroying the reputation Sirius had carried on his ageing back) and simply gestured openly toward her with a paw. "Well, Corbie Silverwind of Avalon. I am Azure Fatalis of the Armada and I am open to listening."

If she wanted to offer open dialogue, the least he could do was give her the time of day to attempt it. As far as he was aware no judgement had been made toward her, though if he had to admit he did take a slight offence to the way she had spoken of Kotori's intended 'war pack'. It was unlikely she knew his brother's true intentions, and her opinion was based on rumours of where the man had started - the Armada. What relations were possible between packs that were bitter against each other's lifestyle and morals?

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.