Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
08-31-2022, 01:02 PM

To say she would be keeping an eye on Azure was an understatement. Something about him rubbed her the wrong way. Be it his attitude problem, his conflicting personality compared to Sirius's gentler one, or just that he was a bastard... She didn't know. She said nothing to him about his 'advice' and focused on collecting the rabbits instead. Her kill secured, she dipped her head to him. Was she being sullen? No. Was she behaving like a child told off? No, but it certainly felt like he was doing it. On purpose.

"Thank you for hunting with me."

Sirius had helped her and trained her. Keahi had helped her and supported her. Azure Fatalis had no part in it. He hadn't gone out of his way to talk to her much in Armada, and she thanked whatever gods were around she hadn't been forced to bow down to him during her stay. She would have plainly refused until he treated others better. As far as she was concerned, Azure had done nothing to cement alliances with her guild. Yes, she would be rethinking this 'alliance' too if he took over from Sirius.

And she worried about his influence over Basilisk...

"Farewell." And may they never meet one-on-one again. /end

"Words"

put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me