Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
08-31-2022, 02:34 PM

The way Torben reacted at first was adorable. All flustered and unsure of what his answer should be. That was until he continued talking. Even when he let out a sigh and the wind brought his fur forward to lightly tickle her, she began to frown. Furrowing her brow in response, she let out a few tsks in disappointment. "Torben, h-how could you th-think that of me?!" Audra's tone is still teasing as she tries to be upset but is more amused than anything. Did he really believe she was inviting him into bed with her?

Raising her paw once more to clutch her imaginary pearls, she batted her lashes up at him. "I w-was offering you t-to stay within m-my room because I d-do not know if th-there will be enough empty r-rooms for all th-the visitors," Audra reached the same paw forward and batted him playfully on the chest. As much as she missed the comfort of curling around someone to help her fall asleep at night, she wasn't that type of wolf. With more respect for herself than she most likely gave off, Audra wasn't one to sleep with whoever showed interest.

A  U  D  R  A

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise