size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy
08-31-2022, 03:38 PM
What? Huh? No. Oh shit.

"No!" he burst out a bit loudly, embarrassed and wide of the eye "n-no. No. No" He balked over her teasing, fumbling for the right words "I-I meant" Torben dipped his head, face burning "takin' in a wolf to yer pack's inner territory that ain't part of yer pack" Diplomacy aside! "I, uh, don't know how yer alpha would react to me roaming that ship. Invite a-aside" He didn't want the Menagerie to be spooked or feel like they had to attack him. "Valhalla ain't allied with yer pack, to me knowledge."

Well, yes she was a pretty woman but Torben assumed she had more respect for herself! She'd not fall into bed with him so casually. Men could fantasize about such things, but in the end, they were not a reality. Nor a healthy way to view a woman "I don't wanna cause an incident" Torben struggled through his fluster "and get ye in trouble" Was that enough? He hoped so, because his tongue felt so thick all of a sudden "is it common fer others to invite non-pack wolves on claimed land?" He guessed not, but he had to be sure.

SPEECH HERE