size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze Participant
08-31-2022, 03:39 PM

There were a lot of reasons Celeste had asked Shuriken to tag along with her that day. Spring was finally gearing up for the warmer days of Summer as she took off with the dire girl east from Ashen boundaries. The early morning sun was still cool against the horizon as dew coated tall blades of grass. Unwilling to let the dampness of their surroundings and the stir of morning birds lessen her good mood, she traveled in silence for a while. Each paw made an almost silent thud against the path she wove toward the plains. Clouds shifted above them and for some reason, it reminded her that no friendship was ever built on quietness.

Taking a second to glance at Ike, Celeste smiled softly. "I know we haven't spent a lot of time together, but I'm hoping that might change," her voice is a gentle hum over the thrum of their movement. "We don't have to do much of anything today if you don't wish. I know the Empress was wanting you to hone your skills and probably get a feel of how I'm handling my new role, but I don't want to push you either," Celeste is thoughtful, for once. There is a slight itch in her brain to be a tad more gossip forward, but that could wait. She would befriend the girl first before showing her whole personality. Gaining new friends would be helpful anyway! Cyanide had taken to hiding out lately and Seere was still a pup so that was an odd dynamic all on its own.

Coming up to a large boulder that lay at the edge of the plain, Celeste hopped up with ease so that she was more on Shuriken's eye level. "What would you like to do first?" She glances from Ike out toward the tall grass that would surely envelop her if they were to go out. Sometimes, being smaller had its advantages. Eying the gentle movement of the breeze tilting the tips of grass blades, Celeste stayed on the lookout for animal movement. It would be good to get a sense of where the prey was snoozing as a topic started if Ike chose to have a lesson.