An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantPride - DemisexualChristmas 2019
08-31-2022, 06:55 PM

Bexley's following comment earned another laugh, almost gleeful in nature despite the impending storm that was looming overhead. "I don't blame you one bit. No need to impress me though, your kindness alone has earned you favor in my books." He didn't mean it in a flirtatious way either, no, Bexley was far too young for him - he simply was grateful for their offer of shelter.

"It's a lovely place," he admitted, perking up a bit. Auster had been his home for a long time now and he felt fondly about the place. "If you ever end up that far south and need somewhere to stay awhile, feel free to find me - my pack is called the Hallows and we're just to the west after the sand bridge. Look for the big castle, you can't miss it." He knew a stranger with good intentions would always be welcome there, and he grinned at the thought. "It can definitely be stormier than Boreas," he went on to explain. He was fortunate he generally had a safe place to shelter from the storm though, it was rare he found himself so far from home.

Though he had somewhere to hunker down as the rain began, it didn't stay for long and he was grateful. Hopefully he could make it home before the weather made any other drastic shifts. "You're right. It's been a pleasure, Bexley - best of luck to you!" His own tail waved and he beamed at the wolf before heading off on his own way, hoping to navigate down the fjord safely and make his way back south, back home.

-exit Sota-

Sota has a male bamboo lemur companion named Kaito, he's sometimes nearby but usually only if stated!