build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

1KThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Hit!
08-31-2022, 08:07 PM
TANELAN
"Speak first, Ask later."

Was the only thing that kept him here Beau now? Tanelan felt embarrassed really. His relationships had always been rocky in his life and now he knew why. Though Audra's questions he couldn't really answer how he wanted. He felt anxious, not because of his social nervousness as usual, it was because of what happened last time. Like a flashback he was standing on a ship in front of a Shaman a large white wolf sprayed with red dyes. He had to die... to become whole? The thought faded and he tried not to show any signs of what he'd just seen. What felt like minutes was just a few seconds before he answered Audra's questions.

"Mmmm, I wouldn't say main selves. I am after all the host as I've been told the alters call me that." he tried to settle down. This wouldn't be the same, Wren had his back no matter how awkward it had been. She was a good friend and he was confident he wanted to be a better member for the guild. What was he doing, this was exactly what he'd wanted. To have a healer look at him, but he felt skeptical perhaps because of a past he long had tried to forget.

"I don't know what you mean by get along exactly.... until a season ago I didn't even know their names or what these 'alters' were. I just remember.... blackouts, memory gaps. Beau's been filling me in on things. As far as I know it's not that I don't or do get along with them..... they're me entirely." he hoped that made sense. Though perhaps if he could recall something. He didn't know why he switched persona's but it wasn't as if they were intruders on his life. It had been this way even when he was a yearling. Learning others lived inside of you... Tanelan didn't feel scared, he just felt less alone.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN
Lan has DID and can switch personalities without notice
Mika is considered rated M
Beau may enter any threads as their partner