build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Samhain 2022Pride - Lesbian
08-31-2022, 08:35 PM
I want to touch you but my fingertips are numb

I want to love you but my chest is tight enough

A festival, it was her kind of thing! Voodoo becoming a mother didn't change the fact that she loved parties. Though she knew she had to refrain from alchohol and drugs for her childrens sake. She wasn't so sure Wren would be happy making this a not so family event after all. It was in the sparse pines so it was hard for her and her kids to ignore it anyway. Jay had decided to stay at the den to rest, while Req had attached himself to her like a leech. He was like that sometimes, hiding behind one of her front limbs as Voodoo approached Wren having not noticed the wolf who had just greeted the alpha and wandered back into the crowd.

"Don't be so nervous." Voodoo said to Wren attempting to give her a gentle shoulder bump. Already wolves were beginning to gather for the meet and greet. Voodoo was excited herself she wanted to enter some of the contests. It'd been a long time since she had participated in a festival. Not since the one with Ashen after all. "Req it's okay to go out and meet others here okay, but make sure you stick around someone from the Menagerie or stay where mom can see you." Voodoo leaned down as she noticed the white boy beginning to slink away. Req stared at her before bounding off. Leaving Voo at Wren's side.

ooc: Voo with Wren, she arrived after Torben goes to Audra so hasn't noticed him yet.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN