Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
08-31-2022, 10:51 PM

It was rather disappointing to see only two others, but Menagerie didn't have many hunters yet anyway. Wren would have to lead and train the bulk of them - which was fine by her. Zoey and Tanelan would show, and she flashed them both a grin. Tanelan, however, would introduce himself as one of his alters - Benson. She nodded politely to the stumbling lad, feeling it would take too much time to explain to Zoey.

They had hunting to do!

"I smell deer" she mused to them, nudging the girl encouragingly as she walked past her apprentice "Zoey, can you please go with Benson? I'm going to chase the prey to you both" The harder job, she always assumed, was killing the prey that they cornered "do your best to take it down, okay? No worries if not." She told them both this. No worries, obviously. She wasn't going to kick them from the guild for failing!

"Try to find a good spot to jump out of" Wren advised them before heading a bit north, tracking the deer.

"Speech"
1/3 - hunt medium prey (deer)
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me