gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod
08-31-2022, 11:50 PM
His brother seemed to want and appreciated his help. Akuma was happy to help when he felt like it. And he didn't really have anything better to do right now, anyway. He chuckled when his brother remembered to say please. Which was probably more than what Akuma would have done, to be honest. As Akuma kicked some bones out of the den and scraped together some more debris, Imp shared that his mouth hurt on and off sometimes. That alone caused Akuma to slow down in his work a bit, a quiet "Hmm" the only response he had for the moment. That is until Imp asked him if he hurt anywhere. He subconsciously touched his forehead with a gentle paw, the nub growing there getting itchy again. "Yeah...sometimes my head hurts. And I have this bump that won't go away. It's erm..." What's the word? "In bear a sing." He said firmly, believing that was the words for what he was looking for.

"Maybe the hurt will go away soon, I dunno." He hoped so because he didn't want to see a healer about it. He twitched his ears, settling his paw back down to the ground as he continued his work of helping to clear out the den. Imp said he could push them out, but then where would they throw them? Should they just leave them outside for someone else to clean up? Or would that stuff sit out there until it began to stink? What if that stink came back into the den!? He shuddered when he thought about it. "What if we...I dunno...climbed up the mountain and threw them into the big hole at the top? I ain't ever seen it but I've heard there's a big pool of blah blah up there that is super hot! Maybe it can melt the bones!"

And with Recluse gone...surely they'd be able to get away with it, right? But oh...that was a big climb. He wasn't even sure that they'd make it. "Ma will be fine! But uh. oh it's not night time huh? Maybe she just wanted to play with the sun today or something." He turned around, grabbed another bone, and tossed it outside before sweeping away some smaller bits with his paw.

1,299/1,500