An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double MasterOoh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
09-01-2022, 05:13 PM

This day will live forever in Fern’s memory and, years from now, when she looks back on today, she will remember all the love that lives these moments. Her walk down the aisle feels slow, as if every weightless step takes a million hours to complete. Blue eyes do not miss the smiling faces of the sunflowers that have been placed everywhere and the gray woman’s heart swells a little more with appreciation and love for her new family. Finally, she is standing before Rudy, eyes brimming with boundless adoration as she meets his golden eyes.

Fern allows her gaze to linger on Rudyard’s face for a moment, her breath catching in her throat as she realizes that this is not dream and they are really doing this. A soft, dreamy smile rests on pale lips as she shifts her focus to Artorias and listens to his words. They float through the air, going into her ears and slowly processing in her brain. The smile brightens as they are told to give their vows and her attention once more shifts to the wolf that has her heart. Rudyard begins and the gray woman hangs on his every word, cherishing them and allowing them to build her up.

Rudy dips his head, signaling the completion of his vows and Fern allows his voice to fade away before beginning her own. Pale paw moves to cover one of Rudyard’s and her voice fills the air as she says, “Rudyard, from the moment I met you, I knew you were special. As we spent more time together I realized just how special you are. Before we met, my life was filled with darkness and regrets. Since that fateful night that pulled our lives together, I have found the light I needed, in you. Your light guided me back, showing me how to enjoy to life and what true joy is.”

She pauses, taking a small breath and allowing her smile to grow before continuing, “From this day forward, I make this promise to you; I will be with you in the good times and the bad. I will stand at your side no matter what storms come our way and support you in every endeavor you make. I will to be your partner in everything and help to ease your burdens. Rudyard Carpathius, I love you with all my heart and soul. You are my other half, my soul mate. I will be yours from this day until the end of time.” Fern takes a deep breath as she shifts her gaze to Art, letting him know she is done while also silently asking if she did okay.

"Rudyard & Fern"

Fern has a female stoat companion named Puff. She is always nearby.