"The Floofiest Cat"

gems
size
-
build
-
player

Easter Egg Hunt 2023Rapid Poster - GoldToys for Tots
09-01-2022, 06:31 PM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2022, 12:38 AM by Beau-tifullyWritten. Edited 3 times in total.)
Who now?

Bellamy and Gavroche! Two very, very dear characters of mine. They have finally done the do and now Bellamy is pregnant. This is a very exciting litter for me, due September 29th which is also my birthday!

Yay Puppies! How many are you adopting out?

I will be, at most, adopting out two pups for this litter. We don’t want Menagerie to get overly full, now do we? Gotta leave some room for Wren and Mercury puppers after all! That said I will be very choosy on who gets a Bellaroche pup. Activity will be looked at, as well as your track record for inactivating or dropping characters. I want these kids to be active and don’t want to have to reclaim them later on down the road! There was also only one free pup pass for this litter so, unfortunately for my adopties, I am taking it. This means you must be willing to buy your own pup pass if you apply for the litter and get a pup!

What kind of pups are you looking for?

Good aligned, learning towards lawful or neutral pups! Gavroche is Neutral Good and while Bellamy is Chaotic Neutral, they are going to attempt to raise these pups to be mindful of authority and not stray too much from a pack mentality. These applications should NOT feature darker themes for characters who are maim-happy, okay with slaves, okay with incest, or okay with rape or any type of abuse. These topics especially will keep you out of the running for a Bellaroche pup immediately and, as a note, any pup who takes on these traits later will be dealt with by Bellamy personally. This can include up to a DM - Sorry, but she has very strong feelings against these things!

I plan for Bellamy and Gavroche to both be part of their children’s lives and be very loving, as well as teach them acceptance for those who are “different”. This includes mutations, mindsets, and sexual orientations. These are not meant to be hate-y pups at all. They are honestly meant to be more run-of-the-mill, “good” aligned kids.

The children will very likely see signs of Bellamy’s depression, anxiety, or PTSD as they grow. You are welcome to adjust their personalities to this according but please have it make sense for what they feel or how they react. The children may also have a chance of inheriting one of these mental conditions from Bellamy’s side as well. Anxiety is most likely and depression is less likely.

The children may inherit Bellamy’s love of freedom and therefore be a little more rebellious toward the idea of authority. I expect this to be done within reason and be appropriate for their age range. If they become late yearlings {a year and two seasons} and choose that they might want to set out of Menagerie on their own for IC plot reasons we are welcome to thread it out. I’d prefer this NOT be done simply to join another pack since there would be no reason to leave one pack just to quickly join another. If it happens over a couple of seasons though this is acceptable. Regardless of what your plans are for their later life Bellamy and Gavroche would raise their children to respect the alpha of Menagerie which is currently Wren. Bellamy will not tolerate outward signs of disrespect and will discipline unruly children.

Ideally, I’d prefer family-oriented kids as well. They are not likely to randomly sever bonds.

As far as skills go you are free to go where your heart takes you. Bellamy is a fighter with intellect and Gavroche is a healer with intellect, with a daughter and older sibling who has navigation and healing.

Application Process!

For applications, I’d like to see the following filled out::

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] ---- Kedieo {No naming theme, though Gavrohce is partial to French names. They are not required, however!}
[b]Nicknames:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] All genders welcome!
[b]Alignment:[/b] Good-ish alignments. Preferably Lawful or Neutral.
[b]Apperance:[/b] Site minimum. Please include your height, build, and coat description. You may select from one of the designs provided or bring your own. Color guide is posted below. If you are uncertain if a design would be allowed feel free to reach out to me for approval!
[b]Personality:[/b] Site minimum.
[b]Purchases Needed:[/b] Please list purchases for height, mutations, etc. Please note a pup pass will be required.
[b]Plots and Plans:[/b]
[b]Will you follow Foi?:[/b] The religion Bellamy and Gavroche believe in. See their profile's misc for info. Please keep in mind that it's still likely to be taught, even if the pups don't believe in it.
[b]Additional Information:[/b]

A Fair Warning!

If pups are set inactive, or inactive for a month and a half of no activity, I will reclaim these pups without warning. There may be circumstances where I do not, but I do fully expect you to communicate with me if you plan to be gone for longer than that. I want to see these children active, and a couple of posts just to show me you're alive is not asking all that much in the course of 45 days. If you are struggling with muse for multiple characters, on leave, etc, just let me know and I can work something out with you. I just don't want to see these pups fall by the wayside when you're posting every other character and not them. If you reach 150 posts with this pup it is officially forever yours at that point. I can not, and will not, reclaim it. At that point, you have more than earned your puppy and I hope that you continue to play them to your heart's content!

Applications Will Close When?

I will leave applications open until September 25th! This will give you 4 days to get the pups up before they are born, or until October 12th right before they are playable. If you wait until the 13th you will have lost the chance at your puppy and the pup will be considered stillborn. I don't want to have that happen in the litter, but I feel I am giving ample time for the pups to be put up for acceptance when they are being chosen before the birthing date. That's over two weeks for y'all~.

Design Choices!

Below are some design options for the Bellaroche pups. You are also welcome to bring your own.

Manes are a very common mutation in both lines if you would like your pup to have one. Other mutations sporadically pop up in either line including:: Tusks, Saber Fangs, Small Horns, and Wings {Major Mutation only}.

Common colorations for the children are white, black, tan, and brown fur. Red fur can also be inherited from Gavroche's side while silver and gray can be inherited from Bellamy's side. The most common eye colors are green, blue, and fiery colors in that order. Other colors may be welcome!

Bellaroche 1

Bellaroche 2

Bellaroche 3

Bellaroche 4

Bellaroche 5 and 6

Bellaroche 7

Bellaroche 8

Bellaroche 9 {Design I’m using. Open to a twin though!}

Bellaroche 10

Bellaroche 11