Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
09-01-2022, 06:46 PM
She looked thoughtful, her eyes glazing over as she thought of the ship. Not a bad theory, to be sure. "No other wolves I've met actually have much interest in humans" Zoey could have guessed that for herself though "they just carry on, stepping over any artifacts we find. It's good to have a different viewpoint, for sure" Who knows when it'd come in handy? "I have a blade I scavenged from the mines near here. If you like, you can take a look at it later. It might be a human relic."

Wren was curious about these sea-fairing humans. If that's how they transported items across realms... It was easier than falling into one willingly! She had crossed a sea herself and didn't really remember how she had come to Boreas. That part was a bit fuzzy. Zoey continued after a beat, listing the prey with ease. She nodded and followed the girl. No sooner did they find the scent of rabbit did a small warren of them come into view. Wren immediately dropped behind foliage, giving a nod for Zoey to do as she pleased.

The Warden would improvise.

"she speaks"

put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me