gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipTreat 2019
09-01-2022, 10:09 PM

Her compliment had Claire stopping in her tracks. Memento Mori meant it though - Claire had impressed her. She dipped her head and smiled. "Of course! One should always give credit where credit is due, you know?" Her tail wagged behind her happily. It felt wonderful to have gotten in a good, quick match with someone. She had hope she might meet up with Claire again for a longer one next time. It seemed the monochrome woman read her mind suggesting that if they joined the Hallows they might be able to spar again. This was something worth considering.

"I do intend to go check out the Hallows,” Meme confessed. “Soon, probably. I’ve been a loner my whole life so I’m not sure how it’s going to go but… I feel like it could be a nice change for the boys and myself.” Beside her Rein gave a nod of approval. “So that could become a very real possibility, truth be told. If it does I’d love the chance to spar with you again! Perhaps a longer one next time.” Her tone had become a bit playful. It would definitely be nice to start out in the pack with some friends.

"Talk, 'Think.'

Unless ICly stated otherwise assume Memento Mori's companions, Jacques and Rein, are not with her.