size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
09-02-2022, 09:06 AM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2022, 12:38 PM by Audra. Edited 1 time in total.)

She adored the way that he stumbled over his words. It was not often that Audra had the courage to tease others but Torben made it fun. He was handsome in his own ways and it was sad to know that he didn't have anyone yet! Letting out another giggle, Audra gave her head a soft shake. "O-only if they are t-trusted," Audra comments as she tilts her head slightly to the side. "C-can I trust y-you, Torben?" She asks, a teasing smile still on her face as she continues to look up at him. Everyone knew Valhalla was an extremely docile pack and no one vicious was ever drawn to their borders. It was obvious to Audra that Torben would never hurt a fly, let alone a small wolf.

Taking a step back, she gave him another questioning look. "S-so do I-I get to see y-you at the festival?" Audra asks as her expressions shifts into a slightly pouty one. Faked or not, she wanted to get another rise out of him. This was probably the first time in awhile that she had some sort of fun banter with someone!

A U D R A

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise