gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
KatG6
09-02-2022, 12:28 PM
This wouldn’t be the first time in recent memory that Ike was led out of pack lands, This time with the pack’s Renja, their master huntress. The princess knew she could potentially learn a lot from the young woman so she kept her mind open as mismatched paws carried her with the smaller she wolf. They were mostly quiet as they walked in the still of the morning. Birds sang their arrival as the dewy grasses parted to allow them through. Ike was comfortable in the silence, she was never really one to talk all that much anyway. Celeste’s company was pleasant, but it felt good to talk to her. Ike didn’t know her or the newer members very well. If they were going to be a cohesive unit she needed to do better. She was the Crown Princess, and her people needed more from her.

Celeste then spoke gently to her as they began to traverse the lands that the Armada once called home. She mentioned taking things easy despite the responsibilities hanging over their heads. Ike appreciated how easy going this little outing had the potential to be, but she’d had the thought on her mind for a while now. Then again she had her little Remus devil on her shoulder reminding her that she had to relax as much as she worked hard. "I appreciate that,” she started with an uncertain smile. No matter how much she tried to hide her insecurities they always poked through her defenses. "I do need to start pushing myself.” She said as if she weren’t already hyper critical of her own abilities. "If something easy shows up we should certainly take a chance.”

More than the potential for training though Ike was eager about what Celeste said about just hanging out. The only one who really did that for her was Remus. Having Celeste here to start forging a real friendship was more than the young princess could hope for, she certainly didn’t feel like she deserved that kindness. "Well, I like the idea of just getting to know you. Um…” She really knew so little of the woman. "You seem really close to my brother.” An observation to hopefully get Celeste started.

"Speech"