gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy
09-02-2022, 12:52 PM
She shuffled her paws, uneasy and self-conscious. "Sorry, ma'am" Tallulah began, knowing immediately how that sounded "I ain't the type to keep things inside, tryin', to be honest, and upfront here. Though I sorta... fail at expressin' myself" It was bound to come up eventually, if not one on one "what m' trying to say is I have experience with this life...but had come here to experience new things. We only had small-knit communities down where I come from, no formal leader... Havin' a pack structure is a bit foreign and strange to me, saddled with concepts I know." She looked at the ground, frowning. It really was a strange concept. Would it even work?

She was a bit wary to throw herself into a new thing combined with old things. Corbie could easily see this. "I appreciate ya not keepin' folk around that don't wanna be in a place" Corbie's ideals shone through and she'd be mad not to take her up on it "and long as I am 'round, I can teach others bout ranching. Craftin', wranglin', keepin' stock of animals" Even if she didn't stick around in the end? She could display her knowledge to those that wanted to remain in a pack for their life "me focus is on providin' a community with resources. I can hunt and track, along with craftin' other things and keeping animals."

So, the woman could use her wherever needed. Tallulah looked up, holding the alpha's gaze in an honest manner. It was up to Corbie in the end. She could only be as honest as possible.

"speech here"
[Image: 53568461_UCgDR8zToPO5WLQ.png]
GET BACK PUT YOUR HANDS UP
KINDA MESSED UP BUT IT'S TOUGH LUCK